HUNGRY? ORDER FOR PICKUP OR DELIVERY.
We know it’s tough to get out of the office for a long lunch. We’re good at getting you quality food, fast. You can grab something cold from the fridge, or order hot food from the counter.
Have time to sit in? We have plenty of space inside and outside. Relax on our sunny patio or at our bar-style seating; we have free Wi-Fi!
Casual shouldn’t mean stale food options. Great taste is the name of the game, and we’re committed to stepping up to the plate. We are dedicated to providing fresh options for our customers.
CATERING – FRESH, INNOVATIVE & PERSONAL
Are you looking for someone to provide the food at your next event? Large or small, we do it all! Get in touch to start planning the perfect meal for a business lunch, wedding, cocktail reception, and more!
Great taste is the name of the game and we’re committed to stepping up to the plate. Our goal is provide delicious, natural options. That’s why we prepare all of our meals with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
In today’s culture of unhealthy fast food, eating well can be difficult. Don’t know where to start? Let us help with our tailored menu program. Get in touch so we can work together to plan something that’s right for you.
Upgrade to Improve Connectivity for Mozart Cafe, Butcher Block Grill and More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boca Raton, Fla., February 10, 2020 — The Fountains Center in Boca Raton has partnered with Ubiquiti Inc. to improve Wi-Fi service for tenants and visitors. The mixed-use retail space is home to professional and medical offices as well as several restaurants that look out onto a central plaza filled with water features and walking paths.
The internet has become a public utility on par with electricity and fresh water. It’s a must-have service not only for businesses, but also for their customers, who expect to be connected everywhere they go.
This is especially true for the eateries of the Fountains Center. Having accessible Wi-Fi with a strong signal is crucial for cafes and coffees shops where growing legions of workers with flexible hours congregate to work outside of the traditional office.
Business Development Director Yoel Silber is pleased with the upgrade. Silber was hired to modernize Mozart Cafe and its sister restaurants in the Fountains Center, Butcher Block Grill and Butcher Block Express. “The owners here definitely understood that, when booking corporate events and social functions, one of the most frequently asked questions people have is about the Wi-Fi,” Silber says. “Can it handle 10 people connecting to Wi-Fi at the same time? That’s nice. How about 100 or 1,000?”
Ubiquiti provides managed Wi-Fi services for organizations around the world, including schools, hotels and sporting arenas, where tens of thousands of people expect to log on to the internet during their event. Silber is particularly impressed with Ubiquiti’s signal strength in the notoriously hard-to-cover concrete buildings of South Florida. “We needed a powerful solution for the Fountains Center, and Ubiquiti is definitely it,” he says. “Mozart Cafe and the Butcher Blocks now have amazing Wi-Fi, which is something our customers demand.”
Research supports the idea that Wi-Fi is a crucial service for commercial spaces. A UK survey found that 48 percent of people would rather forgo seeing family than be without internet access. Another 12 percent said they would rather have internet than food.
“There’s a reason Facebook and Yelp ask businesses if the have Wi-Fi,” says Silber. “People really do make their shopping and dining decisions based on this service, and Wi-Fi is a must-have to compete.
Thanks to Ubiquiti, Boca Raton residents no longer have to choose between a good meal and an internet connection when visiting the Fountains Center.
Butcher Block Express: The best meat shop in town!
Looking for quality meat or a great place to grab a bite? Then look no further because here at Butcher Block Express, we offer nothing but the best from frozen goods to delectable dishes made from organic ingredients!
What we offer:
We’re proud to say we offer the best fresh meat in town and are ranked the 5th bistro in the state of Florida for the Great Taste Award back in 2020. We have a long list of frozen goods and delicious dishes from pork, beef, fish and so on! To give you an idea, here’s a list of What we offer
- Grilled pork belly – This dish costs $36.
- Pork ribs – This dish costs $34.
- Sweet and sour pork – This dish costs $32.
- Ham sandwich – This dish costs $22.
- Bacon sandwich – This dish costs $21.
- SPAM sandwich – This sandwich costs $21.
- Roast pork – This dish costs $26.
Frozen pork options
- Pork sausages – This costs $25 per pack.
- Tenderloin – Per piece is $30.
- Boston butt – This cost $20 per kilogram.
- Smoked picnic – This costs $22 per kilogram.
- Bacon strips – This costs $22 per pack.
- Spareribs – This costs $20 per kilogram.
- Pork belly – This costs $20 per kilogram.
- Salt pork – This costs $19 per kilogram.
- Beef brisket – This dish costs $35.
- Mushroom beef steak – This dish costs $33.
- Beef ribs – This dish costs $35.
- Broccoli beef steak – This dish costs $33.
- Beef barbecue – This dish costs $29.
- Meatball marinara – This dish costs $30.
- Roast beef – This dish costs $35.
- Classic hamburger – This hamburger costs $25.
Frozen beef options
- Beef ribs – This costs $24 per kilogram.
- Beef sausages – This comes in 4 and 8 pieces per pack and costs $15 and $25 respectively.
- Brisket – This costs $25 per kilogram.
- Short ribs – This costs $20 per kilogram.
- Sirloin tip – This costs $25 per kilogram.
- Grilled blue marlin steak – This dish costs $30.
- Honey glazed salmon – This dish costs $35.
- Sweet and sour fish – This dish costs $30.
- Fish and chips – This dish costs $29.
- Fried fish fingers – This dish costs $25.
- Fried fish chops – This dish costs $26.
Frozen fish options
- Salmon steak cut – This comes per piece and costs $25.
- Fish sausages – This costs $15 per pack.
- Fish fingers – This costs $20 per pack.
- Fish filet – This costs $15 per pack.
- Fish and chips – This costs $15.
Other available dishes:
- Pesto Penne pasta – This dish costs $25.
- Cheesy Tortellini – This dish costs $26.
- Creamy lasagna – This dish costs $23.
- Classic spaghetti – This dish costs $23.
- Mascarpone Pesto pasta – This dish costs $25.
- Caesar salad – This costs $17 per order.
- Greek salad – This costs $17 per order.
- Tuna salad – This costs $16 per order.
- Fries – This costs $10 per order.
- Onion rings – This costs $12 per order.
- Nachos – This costs $15 per order.